TBS has released new UNIFY PRO32 HV VTX. It is an updated version of the previous TBS UNIFY PRO HV with the boosted output power to 1000mW, improved the robustness by encasing everything in double-decker design, decreased the power consumption. This upgraded version has USB connector for firmware upgrades and other possible future features. UNIFY PRO32 HV has MMCX connector instead of the U.FL.
- Double-decker design for insane cooling and durability
- 1000mW or more output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode – power up your quad during a race. Now with team-race capability!
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
- Operating Voltage: 6V – 25V (2 – 6S)
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 8.7g
- Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 5.8mm
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 30dBm+ (1000mW+)
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO32 5G8 HV Video transmitter
- 1x Silicone cable (ends pre-tinned)
- 1x MMCX to SMA pigtail
UNIFY PRO32 HV and Nano User Manual: https://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-unify-pro32-manual.pdf