Frsky has announced their new radio transmitter – Horus X10. It has the outlook of the X7 and the features of X12S. It is lighter than Horus X12S and has some less features like no GPS and no 6-axis sensors and is powered by a Li-Po battery. Thus price range will be lower than X12S – around $330.
The new TX features hall effect gimbals, Frsky proprietary firmware (as in Horus X12S), menu navigation rotary wheel is similar as in Q X7. Horus X10 has external antenna and also two internal antennas, as well built-in upgraded iXJT Module.
We are waiting for more information.
Rotary encoder for menu navigation as in Q X7, T5 and T6 trims as in Horus X12S:
Sliders moved to the sides:
Listed @ HorusRC: https://www.horusrc.com/en/frsky-horus-x10-16-channels-transmitter.html
- AudioSpeech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Full telemetry and real-time data logging
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- All CNC 6ball bearings gimbals with accuracy hall sensor and extensible by stick ends
- Built-in wireless trainer system
- 6 position encoder for easier flight modes switch
- Easy to set up models with FrSky FrOS operation system
- MP3 Player and Speaker
- Industrial High Resolution TFT Screen Readable Outdoors
- Two internal and External Antenna selectable
- Lighter than the X12S
- Lithium-ion battery
- Available in 2 color options
Last update: 2017-07-19