BetaFPV has updated the Meteor series and released new Meteor65, Meteor75 and Meteor85 (ex Beta85 Pro 2) brushless whoops with ExpressLRS system ready to bind.
Lets look what was changed or updated:
BetaFPV Meteor65 ELRS
Meteor65 ELRS has the newest F4 1S 5A FC and new M03 VTX. Now you have the option to buy the Meteor65 with integrated ExpressLRS receiver and ceramic antenna on board. VTX was upgraded to the whooping 350mW RF output power.
BetaFPV Meteor75 ELRS
Meteor75 ELRS has the newest F4 1S 5A FC and new M03 VTX, motors were changed to the lighter 0802SE 19500KV and the props how are Gemfan 40mm biblades propellers. BetaFPV Meteor75 has received the most changes of all Meteor series – almost all the components were changed/upgraded. It became almost 5 grams lighter compared to the Meteor75 with FrSky receiver.
- The FC board is the F4 1S 5A FC (ELRS 2.4G), with integrated BLHeli_S 5A ESC and SPI ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver.
- The VTX is 5.8G VTX M03 could provide highest 350mW output power.
- The motors are 0802SE 19500KV
- The propellers are Gemfan 40mm 2-blades.
The weight of the Meteor75 ELRS is 24 grams.
BetaFPV Meteor85 ELRS (Beta85 Pro 2)
Meteor85 ELRS has new F4 1-2S 12A FC, new M03 VTX, C02 camera was upgraded to Caddx Ant camera together with more durable canopy.
- The FC board is the F4 1-2S 12A V2 FC (ELRS 2.4G), with integrated BLHeli_S 12A ESC and on board SPI ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver (with external antenna)
- The VTX is 5.8G VTX M03 could provide maximum of 350mW output power.
- BetaFPV C02 camera replaced by Caddx Ant.