Good news for those who fly brushed whoops – BetaFPV has updated the Silverware Light Brushed V2 flight controller. The changes list:
- Integrated 25mW VTX, support change VTX channel via control.
- Add LiteOSD information and OSD Menu.
- Support firmware upgrade in DFU mode via USB port.
- Integrate an altitude sensor (altitude hold function is NOT available now).
- 2 RGB LEDs
For those who is not familiar with Silverware – it is alternative firmware for brushed and brushless quadcopters. It runs on the relatively simple and cheap hardware but has a reputation of the extremely good flight performance.
Available @ BetaFPV: https://betafpv.com/collections/brushed-flight-controller/products/betafpv-lite-brushed-flight-controller
- CPU: STM32F030
- Six-Axis: MPU6050
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Silverware firmware
- Receiver: Bayang protocol + SBUS input
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.05g