Eachine has announced EV900 HDMI FPV goggles with 5 inch 1920*1080 (FullHD) LCD, built-in 5.8G Diversity 40ch Raceband Auto-Searching receiver and built in battery.
Eachine promises a low latency video feed with these goggles – something between 20-50ms thanks to some special digital signal procesing unit.
Goggles will have HDMI input, enabling them to use with DJI Phantom, Inspire, LightBridge and other digital systems. Also you can connect the goggles to the PC and enjoy high resolution (up to full HD) view from RC simulators.
Unfortunately these goggles will have no built in DVR unit.
Upgraded from EV800, EV900 now use advanced DSP chipset, to process analog and digital data, so we got 20-50ms latency (similar to analog latency) when we enjoy resolution equivalent to 720P. We get extremely-low latency & ultra-high definition simultaneously, no more compromise.
EV900 goggles will have Mini HDMI port that will make it work with DJI Inspire I, Inspire II, Phantom 3, Phantom 4, Lightbridge and so many other devices with HDMI connectors.
With its unique Greatlines technology, the EV900 uses a professional chipset combined with an amplified receiver module to provide 3D noise reduction, color rendering of the source, and even color temperature adjustment in the NTSC format. Even without replacing the original analog FPV camera, we receive the display side of the display, compared to analog glasses (such as the EV800), there will be 20-30% improvement. More penetrating color, higher definition.
The EV900 features DeepFeedback Technology, a versatile multitrack audio codec that restores a more detailed and subtle sound field.
Big upgrade optical system
The EV900 incorporates a redesigned Fresnel lens that delivers qualitative clarity over Fresnel lenses used on the EV800. Halo ghosting does not occur even at 1080P.
Extremely low latency & Ultra High Definition simultaneously
Analog wireless system with delay less than 20-40ms, (we use to call it “no delay”), but usually not high definition. Digital HD wireless system, DJI OcuSync for example, deliver 1080p or 720p, but latency is around 80-120ms, not good enough.
Screen size : 5.0 inch
Screen resolution : 1920*1080 (No blur after enlarge by the lens)
Screen brightness : 600cd/m2 with special high brightness backlight LED for outdoor FPV
Battery and recharge : Built-in 3.8V/2400mAh battery (should last for 2hr 10min)
Dimension : 148x 146 x 120 mm
Weight : 330g with 3.8V 2400mAh battery
– 5 inch 1920*1080px HD high brightness 120Hz refresh rate screen
– With Greatlines technology DSP chipset, offer low delay (latency 20-50ms) and HD video wirelessly;
– With DeepFeedback technology audio enhance AP, deliver great audio enjoyment.
– Multi-use port can be used to work with many other devices*, more than FPV;
– New designed, HD optic system, support 1080P, and no blur;
– With comfortable face sponge and AV IN/Audio OUT function;
– HD high brightness 5inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing;
– Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand;
– Come with advanced auto-searching function ad show you the working frequency on screen;
– Built-in 3.8V/2400mAh battery, each full charge revive around 2hours 10mins working time;
– Wide range re-charge voltage 5-18V, power banks or 2S/3S batteries can be used as back-up power sour, to prolong the working time;
– Ergonomic design fit your faces;
– Super-wide visible angle up to 85 degree;
– 92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the adage of screen;
– Light weight 330g with 2hr10min 2400mAh battery, RTF for any scale racing game.
Compatibility with multi devices via converting cables:
Mini HDMI port
iPhone : lighting to HDMI, need power( Power adapter or power bank 5V) video: become slightly lower resolution, audio: Okay;
iPad : lighting to HDMI, need power( Power adapter or power bank 5V) video: become slightly lower resolution, audio: Okay;
MacBook : USB type-C to HDMI
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro : mini DP to HDMI
TV : HDMI to mini HDMI cable
Laptop with HDMI : HDMI to mini HDMI cable
Laptop or PC with VGA, no HDMI : VGA to HDMI
V-in port (in this port, we have Video in / Video out / Audio functions)
Other RX devices : Video cable
Cameras with analog video/ CVBS signal : Video cable
TV : Video cable
Video out : When EV900 work on RX mode, analog video can be connect to a DVR recording device through this port.