FatShark is releasing the new Attitude V5 goggles. These goggles are targeted for those who would like to have OLED displays for an affordable price. Attitude V5 have 30° field of view (FOV) as the Dominator V3, OLED microdisplays with a resolution of 640 x 400, IPD adjustments from 59 to 69 mm. FatShark Attitude V5 goggles comes with video recorder (DVR) and an included 5.8GHz OLED dual-receiver diversity making this an attractive high-performance package.
Attitude V5 are the only sub $300 goggles with OLED microdisplays in the market currently. On the other hand FatShark Attitude V5 has lower resolution compared to the market competitors. For comparison: Skyzone SKY02X has 854×480 WVGA resolution (price: $289.99), Aomway Commanders V1S have 854×480 WVGA resolution ($269.99).
Another problem with these goggles is not standart aspect ratio. The native resolution of the Attitude V5 OLED displays is 640×400 and the resulting aspect ratio is 4:2.5 this somewhere in between the 4:3 and 16:9 aspect. This means you’ll get slightly stretched 4:3 picture in the goggles. See the comparison from Joshua Bardwel video:
Goggles comes with the 18650 Li-ion Battery Case, SpiroNET circular, FS patch antenna and zipper case for carrying.
Fatshark Attitude V5 user manual: Attitude V5 Manual
- FOV (field of view): 30°
- Format: 4:3
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD): 59 to 69 mm (Adjustable)
- Diopter Lens Slot: Available（lens purchase separately）
- Resolution 640 X 400 OLED (NTSC/PAL auto selection)
- DVR: analog video recording
- SD card support to 32GB (AVI file)
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- Auto save recording file when power off
- Wireless Receiver: True Diversity Receivers with OLED display
- (Auto Scan Channel/Spectrum Analyzer)
- Interfaces: DC power port
- AV in/out port
- Earphone jack
- Color: Black and Green
- Fan plate: Face foam and velcro sticker(easy replacement）
- Anti-fogging mini fan