Lumenier introduced their version of F4 All-InOne Flight controller. On board you have a F405 MPUand Invesense
ICM-20608 MPU-6000 gyro, capable of running 32 8kHz sample rate. Also Betaflight OSD, full PDB with 12v 3A, 5v 3A BEC and Current Sensor are present on this board. You can notice a copper bar on the FC – it is a high current bus allowing stable current flow to the ESCs/motors.
One thing I miss on this board is SD card slot for blackbox logging. Only flash chip (probably size of 16Mbytes) is populated for this purpose.
Get it @ GetFPV: http://www.getfpv.com/multi-rotor-frames/mini-multi-rotor-store/mini-flight-controllers/lumenier-f4-aio-flight-controller.html
- STM32F4 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- Built in PDB for direct connect of ESC power and signal wires
- Built in high current bar
- Direct battery connect 3-6S with filtered Output of 5v 3A, 12v 3A
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SPI Gyro
- On-Board Drag and Drop OSD (controlled by BetaFlight, FC over SPI bus)
- Onboard SD Memory for Blackbox (It looks like not the SD card, but a simple flash chip!)
- Built-in Current Sensor (~140A)
- 3x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
- Target: LUXF4OSD in BF 3.2+ (VGOODDHF4 target for betaflight 3.1.7)
- Firmware: Betaflight
Last update: 2017-07-13. It turned out that initial specs on the www.getfpv.com website were wrong. The gyro is Invensense MPU-6000 instead of the fast ICM-20608. Specs data corrected.