HummingBird F4 1S whoop brushless flight controller is the first brushless flight controller made by HummingBird R&D team. It is sharing some of the NewBeeDrone technology such is NBD OSD Chips. Although NewBeeDrone declaers this Flight controller as the lightest brushless whoop controller (3.77g with power lead and FrSky receiver), it is probably not lighter than BetaFPV F4 1S V2 flight controller (weights 2.69g without power lead, but with FrSky receiver) or Crazybee F4 Lite 1S Flight Controller (4.5g with power lead, FrSky receiver and VTX)
Very interesting flight controller from NewBeeDrone.
- STM-F411 MCU for the main controller (Preloaded with Betaflight)
- Support 1S battery ONLY
- Current sensor onboard
- ESC-12A Per Motor Channel BB21 MCU
- BlHeliS Support DShot(150 300 600) Multishot
- Gyro- IMU6000
- Onboard Sideway RGB LED controlled by Betaflight
- Support BeeSign signal compatible with NBD VTX-Camera System
- Onboard Diversity SPI CC2500 Receiver (Frsky D8 D16, Futaba S-FHSS)
- MotorPlug JST1.0
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- 5V 1A Power support for external VTX Camera Or Receiver.
- Weight: 3.77g include power cable and PH2.0 Plug
BeeSign is a protocol created by the NewBeeDrone engineering team. It is used to communicate between the flight controller and the onboard VTX OSD (NewBeeDrone Mark1,2,3 Series Video Transmitter)