TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and long range with super low lattency. Team BlackSheep has announced their newest LRS transmitter module that fits into standart transmitters external module bay. TBS Crossfire Micro TX features a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diversity, MAVLink streaming to your mobile device, adaptive bandwidth control with range optimization, low latency, beacon mode for aircraft recovery and many more features. And everything at the half price of the standart TBS Crossfire.
You can pair this TX with tiny receiver for FPV quad or choose diversity 8 channel receiver for full range coverage. The bundle of Micro TX and Micro RX costs even less than Frsky LRS system.
The range could be expected up to 15-20km or maybe more. Yet to be tested.
Team BlackSheep website: http://www.team-blacksheep.com/products/prod:crossfire_micro_tx
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 100mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 – 13V
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) – 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Weight: 48g