A new company, called Wizz, has released their first F7 flight controller. It is F722 MCU based 20x20mm sized flight controller. While this FC isn’t something exceptional, it has everything that is needed for a modern quadcopter.
Wizz F7 FC has 6 UARTS, M5 and M6 pads, VTX pit control, analog camera control and USB Type-C socket.
FC supports up to 12S (50V) direct input.
Fits the mini sized 20x20mm stack.
Has digital DJI Ai unit socket for direct connection.
Wizz F7 FC has 4 LED pads on every corner for easy wiring the led strips.
Wizz F7 FC pinout.
Wizz F7 FC connection diagram.
- Size: 20*20 M3 holes with vibration damping
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MHz
- Gyro: MPU6000 6-Axis
- Input: Up to 12S (50V) direct battery power Yes! 12S!
- USB type C
- DJI direct plug (6 pin)
- VTX pit mode switch – configured in Betaflight modes
- 5V or VBAT selectable for VTX and CAM power
- One wire Analogue Camera Control
- 4 Led pads (one at each corner) for easy LED installation – up to 40 LEDs on white and 100 LEDs in color – perfect for FAI international races – shares 5V with 5V/2A BEC
- 6 UARTS, 4 full UARTS with RX AND TX pins
- 8 pin 4 in 1 ESC plug
- M5, M6 pads for additional motor outputs
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
- Built in Betaflight OSD
- Boot button
- Logical pin layout for cleanest build