Holybro has released the new Kakute H7 FC which can be called… the most expensive flight controller! Well it has got the fastest H7 processor in the RC market, running @ 480Mhz. and that can be the reason for the high price. 8 motor outputs via two sockets for octocopters, 6 UART ports, two BECs and plug and play ready for digital FPV in on this board. Kakute H7 also has integrated Bluetooth on board for easier connectivity with Betaflight configurator.
Holybro Kakute H7 overview and wiring diagram.
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g